Thursday, May 28, 2009

Looking for a few good names

I've always been crafty. When I was little I liked to cross-stitch (I know, ??), draw, and just about anything else I could get my hands on. A few months ago I started looking for a creative outlet to relieve stress. A few years ago I started coloring again when I had issues to deal with, but there are only so many geometric pictures you can color. Anyway, I love the concept of scrap booking but can't seem to let myself get into it. I've been looking for other ways to do that kind of stuff without doing that exactly. I started getting cutting and playing and ended up with this:


I really enjoyed making this for a certain adorable 1 year old I know. I'd like to create some more as a basis to maybe start an Etsy shop. I'd like to find 5-10 more to make and try some ideas. I'd like to make them for real people, not just random names. Anyone want a name garland for a kid's room perhaps? I've got lots of embellishments and ideas for color schemes, etc. Leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll contact you to talk some specifics!
Thanks in advance for your help!

3 comments:

designHER Momma said...

Laurie this is great! Of course I can't help you out for about 6 more months or so. But so cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE this!! I will take one that says Lilly!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you need to make a boy on I will even take one that says Lucas, he is so into letters right now I think he would think it was really cool.
AND I do have two nieces who would love these as well. How much are you selling them for? (Hannah and Allie) Their birthdays are this summer and I could add these to their dresses I bought from Julie!

Beth Stauffer said...

LOVE IT!