Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Take Action Tuesday

Some of the blogs I enjoy reading have a weekly series and I look forward to them. I came up with an idea for a weekly series called "Take Action Tuesday". Every week I'm going to post a link or a suggestion to get involved. This is just a suggestion for a cause that I care about. Feel free to participate or take action for a cause that is close to your heart.
This week's Take Action Tuesday concerns recycling or actually stopping it before it comes. The website is called Catalog Choice and will help you get off those mailing lists for the catalogs that you never even look at. The Catalog Choice community is presently 987,093 persons strong, having already opted out of 13,019,638 catalogs. Pretty impressive!
Take Action! Go! And be sure to leave a comment if you participate, ESPECIALLY if you choose to take action in a different fashion. May be a good idea for a future Take Action Tuesday!

No comments: