Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Women Unite!

Hello Ladies!
I have come up with a fund raiser just for us! When I was training for my last Team In Training event in 2006 I came up with this mantra. I would repeat it over and over to myself with every step I ran. It has continued to bring me power when I need it the most! I decided this would be a great way to share the girl power!
The t-shirt is a deep purple 50/50 cotton/poly blend 5.6 oz. standard fit t-shirt. The words and logos are screen printed in white on the front of the t-shirt. See model below.
I'm taking orders from now until February 28th. If you'd like to order a t-shirt, e-mail me at laurie1024@gmail.com. with your size.
The cost is $17 each with 100% of the proceeds going to my Team In Training fund raising goal. Payment will be accepted on my TNT fund raising website with a credit card or by mailing me a check. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions! Thanks for your support!

No comments: