Thursday, September 4, 2008

A funny little book




I was at my friendly neighborhood big-box this evening and was strolling through the book/magazine area and found a book that made me laugh out loud! Don't worry, it isn't dirty! It is a little picture book basically with some great lines in it. Below is one of the pages. If you can't read it, it says "Ooh, look. The NFL playoffs are today. I bet we'll have no problem parking at the crafts fair". While I'd be more likely to want to watch the playoffs then go to a craft fair, the idea is pretty good! It got me to thinking. As Single Gal what would I really appreciate my mate to do? I loathe doing the dishes. I also despise taking out the trash. One of the other pages in the book is a complete hottie scooping the litter box, that would be awesome too! That's about it, pretty much everything else I can tolerate. Mr. Right-if you're out there, please know that I look forward to sharing chores and if you volunteer for these two that will win you BIG points! ;)

1 comment:

designHER Momma said...

That is pretty funny. I need a guy who loves to clean the bathroom....