Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Back!


Well, after being really busy two weeks ago and under the weather last week I finally feel like I'm getting back to my normal life (whatever that is!). I was doing dishes and it took a long time because I'd let them sit for too long. I was trying to figure out how my life gets off track so quickly when I stop thinking about it for just a minute. I equated it to a fragile ecosystem. Then I read a blog entry on one of my favorite blogs about a very similar topic.http://darmano.typepad.com/logic_emotion/life/index.html
In the last week I've been able to refocus on what is really important in my life. I learned a long time ago the order is God first, Family second, Career third. When all three of these pieces are balanced so am I! What keeps you balanced? Please share, my blog has been lonely floating out there in the blogosphere. Remember, for every comment left you'll be entered in a great giveaway!

No comments: