Thursday, October 2, 2008

Up, up and away!

I've been working hard to try to increase the readership of my blog and I feel like it's working. Thanks for coming by! This will be my last post for a few days as I am heading to New Mexico for a little vacation. We are going to the International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque.
I am so excited I am having trouble containing myself. Seriously, we are talking more excited than a six year old going to Disney World! Ever since I can remember I have completely loved hot air balloons and still get excited when I see one up in the sky. On Friday morning I'll also be checking something off my "Have to do before I die list"-I'm taking a hot air balloon ride! Be sure to check back Wednesday as I'm sure I will have tons of pictures and lots to share!

No comments: