I came across an article about breaking rules, love rules that is. It says that there are 7 conventional dating ideas that should be reconsidered. The rules are:
1. Never date a co-worker.
2. Always wait for the third (or fourth or fifth) date to have sex.
3. Rebound relationships never last.
4. Never date a friend's ex.
5. Only date one person at a time.
6. Wait for your date to say "I love you" first.
7. Couples who are in love spend all their free time together.
What I find interesting that as I read through the article I found that some of them I whole-heartedly agree should be broken. Others shouldn't in my opinion be broken. And a few of them I've broken and later wished I hadn't. So what's the secret? Can you really take advice about love? I'm an emotional person. I think things through methodically but I make decisions based on how the outcome will make me feel. Is love something you have to feel your way through? So many questions, no wonder I'm still single!!