Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What are you doing on your birthday in '09?


I try to be as professional and a sophisticated as I can muster. But I have a secret-I LOVE Disney World! Yes, I'm almost 31 and I love Disney World. When I was younger, I loved everything Disney but while the movies and characters don't do much for me anymore I still love to visit the "Happiest Place On Earth". And I think that's why. When you go there there is joy and fun; you forget about your life and the 'real world'. I like watching the kids playing or laughing or maybe having a melt down. I also find myself in wonderment of the attractions. The detail and the structures are amazing, I don't know how they get some of those things to stay standing-magic perhaps. That's my 'architect' sneaking in but there is definitely something for everyone there.
So, anyway, on to the deal and the reason for this post. Next year Disney is offering free admission for you on you birthday! You can register and see the details here. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me. Last time I wanted to get into a park for one day it was almost $90 a ticket (obviously want you to buy a multi-day ticket). Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

designHER Momma said...

I've seen this deal. I want to cash into this deal....